Posted on

All About E-Liquid Brands

eliquid brands

If you’ve heard the terms like ‘E-Juice’, ‘E-Liquid’ and ‘Vape-Juice’
before and aren’t sure what it is or what’s in it, then let’s get a bit of information on all the above questions.

But first of all, E-liquid, E-Juice, and Vape-Juice are all terms used to describe the same thing.

Vape-juice or E-Juice is the fluid used in vaporizers and electronic cigarettes that creates the actual vapour. It contains nicotine but can be made nicotine free depending on personal preference. It’s a mixture of water, food grade flavourings, a choice of nicotine levels or zero nicotine, and PG (Propylene Glycol) or VG (Vegetable Glycerine). PG and VG make up about 90% of the contents in e-liquid with nicotine and food grade flavouring making up the remaining 10%.

E-liquid comes in a variety of different strengths of nicotine. Many users purchase zero-nicotine. The standard strengths we use at ‘Smokeless-Vape’ are as follows:

  • No nicotine – 0mg
  • Low – 8mg
  • Medium – 12mg
  • High. – 16mg
  • Extra High – 24mg

The strength you choose will depend upon your individual tolerance.

To buy Premium Vape juice brands at extreme discounts trust Smokeless-Vape

When you think of buying vapour juices, there are so many different things you need to consider. From all the different flavours that are available in different sizes that e-juices come in, to, of course, the different prices you’ll pay for the e-liquid, it can be tough to decide what to purchase.

E-liquids are classified under two categories:

  • Premium
  • Regular

Premium means the assurance of better quality and ingredients. So premium e-juice is going to be more expensive than a regular e-juice.

Vapers usually keep an eye out for discounts available online to stock up on vapour juice, as the top-selling vape brands sell for a premium at retail vape shops and smoke shops.

The minimum discount on premium vape juice brands is roughly 40% and can reach up to 70% on 60 ml and 100ml size vape juice bottle.

The end product of premium e-juice compared to regular e-juice can vary in the following ways:

Premium

  • Consistent taste per bottle
  • Complex and accurate recipes
  • Proprietary or rare flavourings
  • Smaller batch size
  • Unique tasting
  • Traceability per bottle
  • Harder for DIYers to clone

Regular

  • Susceptible to inconsistency
  • Generic recipes
  • Off- the- shelf flavourings
  • Made for mass consumption
  • Tastes like other brands
  • No traceability
  • Easier to replicate

‘Smokeless-vape’ provides you with some of the best Vape Juice Brands, to name a few are:

  • Dinner Lady
  • Vampire Vapes
  • Cuttwood
  • Zap Juice
  • Moo Shake
  • Zume, etc

‘Smokeless-Vape’ offers a wide array of vape products and accessories, complemented with premium vapour juice to satisfy your needs.

For the beginners, there are starter kits, with many types of vaporizers and mod kits that have a variety of features like variable and temperature control etc, that gives them everything they need to start vaping.

A typical vape kit will have a mod, a tank and a charging cable. If you have a little experience with e-cigarettes, then the intermediate kits, featuring an IC and several other components can be a great option.

We at ‘SMOKELESS-VAPE’ have made it a mission to serve consumers with the best quality vaping products at the most affordable prices.

With years of experience in the vaping industry and highly knowledgeable staff to source the best vape juice brands that are manufactured keeping the highest quality in mind for their customers.

According to the Royal College of Physicians in the UK, E-cigarettes cause less than 5% of the harm of smoking tobacco. For the most part, e-cigarettes and vaporizers are significantly less harmful than cigarettes.

One of the key reasons for the popularity of vaping other than being smokeless is the ability to quit traditional analogue cigarettes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *